Sales forecasting offers a roadmap for the revenue that companies can reasonably expect in the coming weeks, months, and years. The key is making sure your sales forecasts are accurate. Automation is a sure way to increase sales forecasting’s accuracy.
Below is an alphabetized list of seven sales forecasting vendors on the market. (Disclaimer: Intangent partners with Xactly.)
Anaplan for Sales Forecasting enables leaders to deliver forecasts that are reliable and dynamic, empowering them to update on the fly to match market conditions.
- Watch a demo of Anaplan’s sales forecasting software.
- View Anaplan’s sales forecasting datasheet.
- See Anaplan reviews on G2.
Aviso’s AI Sales Forecasting delivers 98%+ accuracy, flexibility across net new and renewal business models, and deep enterprise customization.
- Watch a demo of Aviso’s sales forecasting software.
- Watch a review of Aviso’s sales forecasting.
- View Aviso reviews on G2.
Clari helps revenue leaders forecast in a uniform, integrated and transparent process—for more accuracy and consistency.
- Watch a demo of Clari’s sales forecasting software.
- View Clari’s sales forecasting case study.
- See Clari reviews on G2.
InsightSquared’s AI Sales Forecasting significantly improves forecasting outcomes with machine learning and collaboration.
- Watch a demo of InsightSquared software.
- View InsightSquared’s AI Sales Forecasting datasheet.
- See InsightSquared reviews on G2.
With Sales Forecasting feature in Sales Cloud, you can get a real-time view of your entire team’s forecast, and make forecasts for even the most complex sales organizations that are tailored to your company’s specific needs.
- Watch a demo of Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- View Salesforce Sales Cloud’s datasheet and pricing info.
- See Salesforce reviews on Gartner.
With Workday Adaptive Planning, you can better forecast product demand across customers, segments, and geographies.
- Watch a demo of Workday Adaptive Planning.
- View Workday Adaptive Planning’s datasheet.
- See Workday reviews on Gartner.
Xactly Forecasting leverages machine learning to create accurate multi-level forecasts, improve revenue predictability, and streamline pipeline forecast management.
- Watch a demo of Xactly Forecasting.
- View Xactly Forecasting’s datasheet.
- View Xactly reviews on Gartner.
As Malcolm X once said, the future belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- Whitepaper: Sales Forecasting in the Next Normal
- Webinar: Intelligent Sales Forecasting- Call Your Number with Confidence
- Blog: Six Shocking Statistics About Sales Forecasting
- Blog: What Is Sales Forecasting & Why Does It Matter?
- Blog: 6 Barriers to Sales Forecasting Precision
- Blog: 7 Macro & Micro Models for Sales Forecasting
- Blog: Today's Hottest Tactics for Sales Forecasting
- Blog: How Can I Improve Sales Forecasting in the Next Normal?
- Recorded webinar: Rethinking the Rep Factor in 2021
- Recorded webinar: Three Misdemeanors of Rev Ops