As discussed, this necessitates a holistic approach to the three pillars of Sales Performance Management (SPM): orchestrating, motivating, and incenting the field. But how exactly do CROs accelerate revenue with SPM?
How do CROs accelerate revenue with SPM?
Revenue capture will remain a problem until organizations transform lazy assets in their businesses—poor sales enablement and uncoordinated roles—into assets that are profitable. Selecting a vendor of SPM technology is a natural step one. But make sure you include a critical step two: Driving implementation and engagement.
While executives used to believe software was key to revenue capture, today they prioritize implementation and engagement.
While executives used to believe software was key to revenue capture, today they prioritize implementation and engagement, by keeping three priorities top of mind:
- Relentlessly prioritize total cost of ownership. Only with this focus can clients maximize their tech investments in sales performance management.
- Combine best practices with experience. Your customer experience—and very possibly, your company’s business outcomes—depend on the service individual assigned to you. Streamline results and consistency by partnering with deep experts that leverage empirical tools, like diagnostics, benchmarks, and related intellectual property.
- Excel at scalability. The key to enabling future business flexibility is to develop simple, elegant solutions to complex challenges—automating 80% of requirements, and tracking 20% to create 100% coverage.
To learn more, download our Executive Guide to Revenue Capture.
- Blog: Removing Roadblocks to Sales Planning Effectiveness
- Guide: The Executive Guide to Accelerating Revenue Capture
- Recorded webinar: Rethinking the Rep Factor in 2021
- Recorded webinar: Three Misdemeanors of Rev Ops
VP of Marketing